Week 6: Presentation Kit and Multimedia Courseware (Assigment 7a and 7b)

| Monday 15 August 2011
This task is certainly not easy but I'm glad I've played a lot with editing software, be it picture, audio or video. However , thinking I barely scratch the surface, make me scratch my heads. How am I going to do this?, do I click this? Should I just try this and feeling like banging my head against the wall when I had to start anew when things go wrong. Alas, I've made it.

Some part of my video comes from youtube, there's a need to convert it from flv to wmv. Therefore, a video converter is needed. Well, for free software we can always go to Cnet download, because there are tons of software for download there. Fortunately, I found a light weight software - obviously a choice influence by internet condition in this place.


 The rest of the video was edited with Windows Movie Maker, the help feature was very helpful, it's easier when there is a task pane at the left side of it.

For the sounds, i need to record my voice, so naturally using my phone the extension would be amr which cannot be detected by Powerpoint. Therefore I use Fast AMR M4A ACC WAV MP3 WMA Audio Converter, which is so made easy by its user friendly interface, the only downside it's a trial version and can only convert one file at a time because it's trial version. Anyhow, here's the screen capture.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nurul Salma | Design by Dzignine